Readkit is my favorite. I don't read RSS on the Mac often, but it's great for
when I do. Getting to articles can be slightly more work than I'd prefer, but
sharing is great. You can just log into your Instapaper, Pocket, Readability,
or other accounts, then choose the shortcut to use. For instance, if I'm on a
story and hit cmd-shift-i, the article goes to Instapaper. In the app's
preferences, you can set most shortcuts to whatever you want. Oddly, the
Shortcuts tab has nothing for read later hotkeys, you have to go to the Sharing
tab and choose your account from the table, then set the hotkey in there.
Despite the strange setup, though, it works very well. Needless to say, the app
is accessible.

Back to opening articles. I'm used to Lire, which automagically grabs the full
text of articles, even if you'd normally get just a preview and have to click
through. You can get a similar experience in Readkit by hitting G (to view with
Readability) sometimes. Other times, you must click through no matter what.

Despite this, the overall experience is quite good. The app does cost a few
dollars, but the customization is great and it's very easy to use. It even
supports reading your saved Instapaper or Pocket articles if you have premium
service on your read later account of choice.
> On Mar 7, 2015, at 10:12 AM, Jonathan Mosen <jmo...@mosen.org> wrote:
>
> Hi everyone, I really like the way Night Owl handles Instapaper. Once you've
> set it up, you press one command, command+E, to send the text of an article
> whose link is in a tweet to Instapaper. It's really efficient.
> Now I'm wondering if I can get the same simplicity for sending articles to
> Instapaper with an RSS reader in OS X. I currently use Vienna RSS Reader,
> which is an excellent free app that syncs with a number of cloud-based
> services, but its Instapaper support is not one simple command like Night Owl
> is.
> Any recommendations very much appreciated.
> Thanks.
> Jonathan Mosen
> Mosen Consulting
> Blindness technology eBooks, tutorials and training
> http://Mosen.org <http://mosen.org/>

Have a great day,
Alex Hall
mehg...@icloud.com