Hi,

If these recipients are already in your Contacts, then simply type the first
few letters of their first or last name and let Mail do the rest.  So, for
example, if I was wanting to send a message to Fred Flintstone, Barney Rubble,
Wilma Flintstone and Betty Rubble, I’d do the following:

• navigate to the appropriate addressing field in the new mail message.
• start typing “Fred F” and let Mail complete the name for me.
• if it chooses the right name and eMail address, then just press return and
start the next individual.
• If it does not automatically choose the correct name or eMail address, there
could be multiple addresses available.  In this case just arrow up/down through
them then press return and go on to the next recipient.
• You may also need to enter a few extra letters if there are many with similar
spellings.
• once they’ve all been added, you can move on to the message content and such,
then send away.

HTH.

Later...

Tim Kilburn