Hello:
Thanks a lot for the info. I know you can delete the app itself (but
that only deletes the app). A lot of applications store user data and
etc in other places. I was hoping to find a good way to uninstall the
rest of the data for the app itself.

Also for what it’s worth, you can hit cmd+backspace as a shortcut to the
trash option.

Thanks,