Cmd-n places you in a text field. Type a sentence like "lunch with Frank
tomorrow at 3 pm" and listen to what VoiceOver says. You'll hear something like
"lunch with Frank, tomorrow, March 16, from 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM". Adjust your
sentence until everything sounds right. Alternatively, just type the title of
the event and leave everything else blank. In either case, once you're done
typing, hit enter and you'll be on a screen where you can fill out or modify
any details you need to. Once you have things how you want, hit enter once more.
> On Mar 15, 2015, at 4:01 PM, Chris Meredith <talli...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Greetings.
>
> Clearly I am likely doing something wrong here—but, when trying to create a
> calendar event, the calendar seems to … fail to create a calendar event.
> Pressing Command+N brings up the popover, but nothing seems to intuitively
> indicate how to actually persist this appointment.  How am I totally stuffing
> up the process?
>
> Thanks,
> Chris

Have a great day,