You wrote:

I wish I could get my $7.99 back from the app store for that app that wasn’t
accessible.

Good frickin luck.  The last time I wrote them and told them I’d bought an app
that wasn’t Voiceover friendly, they told me that it wasn’t their issue, and to
discuss accessibility with the dev, and that no, they wouldn’t refund me.
Pissed me off to no end, as you think 7 is a lot, try $75!

Chris.