Rather than pasting b1 into each individual cell B2 through be 37, first copy
be one and then select B2 through  B37  and then do the paste. Numbers will
auto fill B2 b37 with the contents of B1 and automatically adjust the cell
references for you. Check the cell references to make sure their correct. You
may have to include a $ for the difference between absolute and relative
addressing.

Sent from my IPhone