Hi,

If you’re using dictation to handle these messages, when you say “period”,
“comma”, “Question mark” etc, the dictation feature will actually place that
punctuation mark into your dictated text, not the word. So, I could say, “Could
someone help me with this please question mark” and the dictation feature would
place the proper text into the message followed by the Question mark
punctuation character.

If this is the reason for lack of punctuation in your messages, hopefully this
helps.  Even as an English as first language user, no punctuation is often
difficult to follow.

Later...

Tim Kilburn
Fort McMurray, AB Canada