Hi,

I tested numerous times using various scenarios on my calendar on the Mac and
did not experience anything like you’re mentioning.  For me, this is how things
went in general:

• press cmd-n to create new event.
• entered “Vet for Leader Dog Apr 10 at 2 pm” then press return.

This automatically brings focus into the Info/Edit window for the new event.
No need to locate it in the calendar.

• VO-right to the Add Location item and put in an address.
• activate the Alerts and Travel time button with VO-space.
• modify anything that I wish modified, changing notification time etc.
• close the Info/Edit event window and I’m back on the main page of the
calendar.

No issues at all for me.  A couple of questions for your scenario:

1.  Which view are you using?  Day, Week, Month?  I use Month view primarily.
2.  QuickNav on or off?  It’s off for me.
3.  I’m guessing you have the Calendar list visible?  Mine is hidden although
visible or hidden didn’t make a difference.

I don’t have multiple personal calendars but do have shared Google calendars,
Birthdays and such all with their events mingled amongst my other self-entered
calendar events with no issues.  So, not sure where things are going amiss for
you.

Hmmm.

Later...

Tim Kilburn