Will a screenshot work? If you simultaneously hold down the power and home button you should hear a noise like the film advance of an SLR camera. That screenshot will show up in your photos library and you can then do what you want with it such as sync it via iCloud and email it to someone from your Mac or just share it from the Photos app directly. Just depends on what you mean by 'review it on my computer'. I don't think there is an easy way to dump the current state of the DOM and ship it somewhere else but there are some developer mode things you can do to use Safari on your Mac to review the DOM of Safari on your iPhone.

CB