From the Adobe Accessibility blog:

http://blogs.adobe.com/accessibility/2015/03/acrobat-dc-accessibility-update.html

They say the "upcoming release" not that it is actually released yet. Also they say this is the release of "Adobe Reader DC" where DC stands for Document Cloud. No idea what that is but it sounds like something I'll need an account and/or subscription to make use of. Their link to the announcement is broken but I was able to find this:

http://blogs.adobe.com/adobereader/2015/03/introducing-adobe-document-cloud.html

which eventually has links to

http://landing.adobe.com/en/na/products/document-cloud/announce.html

which is probably where the first link was supposed to go. At the very end it talks about "How to buy Document Cloud and Acrobat DC" but it doesn't clarify what might be needed just to use Adobe Reader DC. This press release dated March 17

http://www.adobe.com/news-room/pressreleases/201503/031715AdobeIntroducesDocumentCloud.html

says Adobe Document Cloud and Acrobat DC are expected to be available within 30 days so that means mid-April. Subscriptions to DC are $14.99 a month but still nothing about costs to just open a PDF with Adobe Reader DC.

CB