I'm looking to do the same thing, so any info would be extremely ehlpful.

On 4/1/2015 6:57 AM, Paul Erkens wrote:
Hi all,

I have a shared dropbox folder with a friend. He accidentally deleted a bunch
of stuff that was only present in our shared folder, and I, rather we, would
like to get it back.

From the dropbox web interface, we can recover those files, but here’s a
question. I do see all the files that were deleted from the folder in question.
Everything from the last month is there, so that’s beautiful. Problem is: I
don’t know how to undelete these files, nor how to mark them for undelete and
then restore them in one go. I know that dropbox allows us to undelete files
and folders right from its own web interface, which is what I need right now,
but what do I click to achieve it? I can navigate to the dropbox folder in
question using the dropbox web interface, and next to each file I want back, it
says deleted audio, or deleted video. But clicking that does not bring the file
back. If you know how to do this with VoiceOver, please let me know.

Regards,
Paul.