Handbrake is free and can be downloaded from here:

https://handbrake.fr

That said, video is just very large. A typical DVD has around 4-9GB of video data, and that's compressed from the source. Even if you compress a video really hard it's probably not going to get below the 10MB cap most email providers put on attachments.

The math works out this way. Say your video is 640x480 pixels, the lowest common resolution today known as Standard Definition or SD. Variations of HD (like modern iPhones record) go up to 1920x1080. If we stick with our 640x480 example that's 300K of data. Colors are represented by three bytes for red green and blue so it's 900K per frame. Most video runs 30 frames per second so that's 26MB of uncompressed data per second of video at SD size. So even if you compress it really hard to 1% of the original size you're at 270K per second or about 16MB a minute. I was poking around on the Netflix site and for SD they want 3Mb per second or about 300KB a second which matches pretty well with my maths above.

Anyway, it sounds like your 98MB video file is on the reasonably small side so I wouldn't expect it to get much smaller.

CB