On my widget there are only three things I can interact with. First is a link which says the current weather. If I VO-right I land on a 6-day forecast group which I can interact with to inspect the individual days. Last is an Info Button which is where I can change the locale for the weather. If I action the current weather link it takes me to Safari and loads up some Yahoo weather page.

CB