Hi. I have a Mark of the unicorn 828MKII firewire audio/midi interface
for sale. Among it's many features are phantom power, ten db pad
switches, a bunch of tactile controls, eight line ins, eight line
outs, main outs, two headphone preamps with independent volume
controls, midi ports, spdif, etc.

Shoot me an e mail off list if you're interested. The drivers are rock
solid on both mac and windows 64 bit and although the unit has a ton
of features, it is only a single rack space in size. The preamps are
really clean and quiet and have a lot of headroom. They beat preamps
on m audio and tascam interfaces hands down!

Thanks,

Cameron.