Thanks. Enabling the port or getting to it on the TV is going to be the tough
thing. No idea how to do that without sighted help. I figured there would be
some step that wasn’t doable here.

They do give good instructions on how to enable VO if it’s not speaking, as in
how many presses of each arrow key to go up, down, left or right, on the apple
support pages.
Jenine Stanley
dragonwalke...@gmail.com