From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Juan Hernandez
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2015 3:09 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: vmware fusion 7 and windows 7 becoming unactive

Hello,

Thanks for letting me know this.  That make sense if I am importing the
bootcamp into a vm disk file.  But I am actually accessing the bootcamp
partition directly.  I will look into making windows 7 recognize the vm
environment as the real one.  Thanks for the input,  I really appreciate it.

Best,

Juan Hernandez
Email:  juanhernande...@gmail.com
Cell:  619-750-9431