Hello Everyone,

After successfully uninstalling Sound Flower from my Mac, I noticed a
significant increase in the amount of time it took my system to startup.  I
would say that it took almost 20 times as long to boot up after I
uninstalled Sound Flower even after repairing and verifying disk
permissions, etc.

I was resigning myself to the fact that I would have to perform a clean
install of OSX when I decided to perform a quick Google search regarding
this problem.  Low-and-behold, I found the solution, said solution being the
following:

It appears that in order to retain the normal system startup time, after
uninstalling Sound Flower, one must reset the system PRAM.

I reset the PRAM and, thankfully, my Mac is booting up at normal speed,
again.

To reset the PRAM, power on the Mac while pressing Option+Command+R+P until
the startup chime is heard, twice.

Mark