Interesting twist. Of course I would guess you would have to show that you really did experience harm from their problematic updater rather than just the potential of harm. I just tried doing the updater by downloading it from the Adobe Flash web site and it seemed somewhat usable. It downloads as a disk image, I open that up and find the updater app, open that up and it asks about how to handle future updates with a couple unlabeled radio buttons but the descriptive text is to the right of each one. So I pick one and continue and after a bit it finished. You do have to quit Safari or the updater will complain and stop. Of course once it's installed it still doesn't make the content generated by Flash accessible. This was on OSX 10.10.3.

CB