The “Play” button is not accessible with VO on the iOS app for HBO Now, in this
version anyway. You have to turn off VO and tap the screen to get things to
play. thanks to the other lister who gave me that tip.

It’s much more accessible on the Apple TV.

On the phone though you can binge watch as episodes of a series will play in
order without stopping. I haven’t figured out how to do this on the TV yet.
Other than the play button issue, the iOS app is accessible as far as I’ve used
it. I haven’t gotten Air Play to work
 but that’s not anything new. Jenine Stanley
dragonwalke...@gmail.com