Hi there y'all
As I have said before, I like PDF pen pro for completing forms, and lately I've
used it for reading PDF files. Even though I have to go page by page, it does a
very good job of reading them.
I will probably uninstall Adobe acrobat reader from my computer because I too
was disappointed in how it worked. I wanted to try it and see if it works
better, but no.
Gigi
Sent from my iPhone