Hi,

I want to set up my Mac so that the state of the quick nav toggle is changed
automatically when apps gain focus.  I want it to be on in Safari, and off in
Mail.

I tried to create an activity associated with the Mail program, in which I
disabled quick nav.  However, when Mail gains focus, the status of quick nav
remains unchanged.  I tried to create a second one that enabled quick nav and
associated it with Safari thinking both might need to exist, but the state of
the quick nav toggle doesn’t change when I command tab between the two apps.

Is what I want to do possible, and should I be using activities to try and
accomplish it? If so, does anyone have any idea what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks,

Ed