Hi,

I've just tried inserting and navigating a table into a microsoft word document
on my mac.  The inserting of the table was easy and accessible.  Navigating the
table also seems to work without having to interact with it.  I tried using
both tab key and voiceover keys with arrow keys, both seem to let me navigate
the table and Voiceover gives the cell coordinates very well.  The only thing
that seems the problem at present is that when I have actually written some
text into a cell and then tried to modify it by deleting some characters,
VoiceOver doesn't give feedback on what letters are deleted.  Could someone
confirm this?  This is really promising and provided Microsoft can fix some
problems like the one above, we might actually get another word processing app
on the mac that handles tables well.  Also page transitions in a document
longer than one page seems fine.  I have set my preferences for Word to wrap
text to window in preferences.

I've also just noticed the same behaviour when typing text into text areas on
the feedback page in Microsoft Word.  VoiceOver doesn't give me any feedback.
I have to move away from the text area and back to read the entire text.

How do I report any problems with Word and voiceOver to Microsoft?

Andrew