To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 19, 2015 3:34 PM
Subject: Re: Maybe a stupid question, but does a web site service like this exist?

Chris,
I think what you need is
www.l-mail.com
You type in your letter, including address, and they print and send it in the country nearest to where the recipient is.
I hope this is what you need.

Cheers
Lisette

On 20/04/2015, at 3:39 am, Christopher-Mark Gilland <clgillan...@gmail.com> wrote:

OK, but after looking at this page you provided, I'm slightly confused. This looks like I upload my documents, submit them, they print them, then I go pick them up at my nearest location. That's not quite what I'm attempting to do. I want to never have to leave my home. I want the whole thing to be done for me. I type up the letter, submit it, fill out the shipping to address, make my payment, then have them print it out, and mail it for me without me having to do anything further.

If that is exactly what this does, then let me know and I'll look into it a bit more thoroughly.

Sorry for the confusion.

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: george b