Hello, all,

Over the last few days, I have encountered a persistent problem with Amadeus
Pro. When I use shift-M to set a mark without naming it, my Macbook Pro bonks
at me and no mark is set. When I use the M key to set a mark that can be named,
the mark is set but I am not given the opportunity to name the mark. In
essence, the M key does what shift-m should do, and shift-m does nothing. Does
anyone have any ideas as to why this has just started happening? I am working
with projects saved in the Amadeus Pro format. Thanks for any suggestions.

Take care and have a great day.
Jamie Pauls
jamiepa...@gmail.com