Hello Scott:

I found ISpectrum to be accessible though clunky to use. I could
locate the button and take the picture. However, after that the
touchpad became sluggish and I would have to lock the screen and then
unlock it to continue. I sometimes would have to do this several times.

When I did finally reach the final product it was sometimes difficult
to locate the portion of the screen which contains the color you
photographed. The actual photographed color is surrounded by a black
frame so for a while I thought everything in my wardrobe was black
(smile). I knew it was not and then I discovered that if I located the
frame and prowled around I could find the color.

It did best with warmer colors ... red, purple, violet ... you get the
picture. With browns and blacks and gray ... definitely mixed results.

For what that is worth.
On Oct 27, 2009, at 3:51 PM, Scott Howell wrote:

> Folks, has anyone tried the color identifier called iSpectrum, which
> is for the iPhone?  I happen to see this app on the Maccessibility.net
> site and was wondering how accurate it is.
>
> Thanks,

Take good care and I wish you enough.

Love

Me