The first two questions are: do you have a Mac for this, and do you already
know some programming? If you don't have a Mac, you will be hard pressed to do
a lot; if you don't know any programming, I'd start learning basic concepts
first, then start learning Swift.
> On Apr 24, 2015, at 8:52 AM, Josh <lawdog...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
> Hello All,
> I need help finding an accessible program that will allow me to develop apps.
> I have never done this so when I Googled the process I received tons of
> results, but nothing saying whether it was accessible or not. Can anyone
> direct me to where I would go to either listen to a step-by-step
> demonstration on creating an app or somewhere that is going to provide
> detailed instructions. Alternatively, if someone has the knowledge that they
> would be willing to share with me regarding how they create apps on list or
> off list on developing this app, read below for description, then I would
> love to hear the ideas. Offlist address:
> lawdog...@comcast.net <mailto:lawdog...@comcast.net>
> Description of what I am wanting to do:
>   I am looking to develop an app for my institution where I can have people
> post anonymous questions to the app and have others respond to the questions.
> The disability department there are concerned that not everyone is receiving
> the attention that they need due to not wanting to identify themselves as
> having a disability. I feel that the app will accomplish this goal. There
> apps out there like I am wanting to create such as YikYak, but the rules will
> not be as liberal on the app I am wanting to create as they are on YikYak.
> Thank you all for any advice you can offer on this matter.

Have a great day,
Alex Hall
mehg...@icloud.com