Hi,

Usually when I want to send an attachment, I press the vo return key to select
what I want to send and press vo f6 to make sure the correct document has been
selected.  I tried selecting something tonight and when I press vo f6 my home
folder is selected.  I can’t deselect it or get the correct document to select.

This may have been brought on by my attempt to add music to my itunes library.
Now everything has in my home folder and even though I know they belong in the
music folder, I can’t move them.  First it asked me for a password which I
don’t have and then it selected my home folder to move.  I do’t know what I’m
doing wrong but things are messed up.

Is there an easy way to fix this Itunes problem, also?  I added some songs to
my library but have no idea what’s there or how to get the rest of my  music up
there and in the right place.

Any help wuld be appreciated, the simpler the explanaiton, the better.

Thanks you.

Mary Jo Partyka
choir...@gmail.com