  From: george b
  To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2015 5:03 PM
  Subject: RE: Major trouble with internet: Warning: not for the basic user!

  Well then get a new office

  From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Christopher-Mark Gilland
  Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2015 13:58
  To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com

  It's not quite that easy.  If you saw how my office was configured, there is
no room to set up another table.  Don't you think if it was that easy, I would
have already thought of that by now?  I'm not that far blown, with all due
respect.  This desk I am using extends all the way from one wall all the way to
the other side of the room nearly.  So I can't put a table on the right side,
as the wall is right there.  I can't scoot the desk to my left to make room, as
then, it's coverring the door entry to the room.  I don't understand why every
time I bring up a network problem, people always fail to realize that perhaps
my setup won't allow this to happen with getting new furnature.

  Chris.