Well one problem I'm noticing with the Watch and Braiolle is that now
none of my notifications are coming to the phone. They all come to the
watch, but since there's no Braille support for the Watch they'd be
lost altogether if I couldn't use the speech. I lov ete haptic
feedback that I have a notification, but it's a little harder to get
to them on the phone now.