Grant covered this yesterday. I'd follow this email thread:

https://www.mail-archive.com/macvisionaries@googlegroups.com/msg120362.html

CB

On 4/28/15 12:19 PM, Dionipher Presas Herrera wrote:
can you explain to me how to install windos on vm ware, i tried to install but
it seems not working. or do i have to ask someone to click it for me, since the
first thing to lick was the timezone i think.
On 28 Apr 2015, at 6:15 pm, 'Chris Blouch' via MacVisionaries