Hi list,

It seems screen curtain is not working for me sometimes. VoiceOver announces
screen curtain on as if everything’s fine, but in fact the screen is still on.
If the screen’s brightness is set to maximum, I can tell if it’s on or not. The
issue only appears to happen sometimes, however, and I’m not sure under what
circumstances it’s not working.

This seems to be happening on both my Mac (running OS X 10.10.3) and iOS
(running iOS 8.3). However, I’m not as confident about my iPhone as it’s much
harder for me to tell whether the screen is on.

Obviously this is a difficult issue for VoiceOver users to test, but would be
grateful if any others can test whether screen curtain is sometimes not working
for them.