Hi!
I don’t know what the problem may be but i have changed to alex because i can’t
no longer stand the nuance voices.
I first couldn’t really stand Alex but now i have begun to like him a lot.
However when scrolling in the list of mail he’s getting choppy sometimes.
Changing to my swedish ivox voice and then back seem to resolve the problem for
a while.
Any other having this problem.
This is on a mac mini mid 2011 with Yosemite latest version.
So it might be some lack of speed.
But the ivox voice Elin works as a charm so i would be surprised if Alex would
take more power from the unit than the Ivox voices.
/A