Hi Kawal and others. I've sent an email to Tunein's support so they can give a
better explanation of the Premium service than I can. I'll forward the reply
once I get it. As for other apps besides Tunein, I prefer Radium, both on my
Mac and my iPhone because so far that's the only app I've seen that will let me
listen to regular radio and subscription based services like Sirius XM and Live
365.

Shawn
Sent from my White MacBook