We had this discussion somewhere a few weeks ago and think we all came
to agreement that there is currently no accessible Bible program for
the Mac. Most of us go to the Bible Gateway site in safari. Obviously
that doesn't offer some of the benefits of having a full featured app,
but no options right now.