Hi,

First, why not use ExFAT format which allows for a much larger file size and
readable by both platforms.  Second, theoretically you could do what you’re
asking, at least on a Mac with Disk Utility.  I’ve only done this with MacOS
Extended Journaled partitions with GUID Partition Map schemes though, so, I’m
not positive that it will work with your setup.  Mac does read NTFS partitions
but it cannot create a NTFS partition, thus, I don’t believe that you’ll be
able to accomplish this using regular MacOS tasks.  There may be a utility out
there on the net, or maybe it could be done in Windows, but I’m not sure.
Sorry for the vague answer.

Later...

Tim Kilburn
Fort McMurray, AB Canada