What NAS system do you have?

How are you syncing to dropbox on the NAS, is it a built in feature into your
NAS?

Best,

From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Jonathan Mosen
Sent: Monday, May 11, 2015 6:52 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: dropbox site

Hi Jean, if you only have Dropbox on a single computer and nothing else, then
sure, you'll need to go to the web for any folders not syncing. But that's not
my set-up here. The folders I deselect from my Dropbox client on the computer
are syncing to my NAS, so I can get at the material without going to the
website by finding them on my NAS through Finder or Windows Explorer. They are
also available on the iOS Dropbox client.

Jonathan Mosen

Mosen Consulting

Blindness technology eBooks, tutorials and training

http://Mosen.org

On 12/05/2015, at 1:41 pm, Jean <radiofore...@gmail.com