Hello Anita,

The answer to your question depends a great deal on several factors and whether
or not you intend to continue to use Outlook for Windows.

For example, I use OSX, iOS, Android, Windows 7, and Windows 8 on a daily
basis; as a consequence, I require that my Contacts, Reminders, Calendar
appointments, etc, be synced across all of these platforms, automatically.

If you intend to continue using Outlook for Windows and want your information
to be automatically synchronized to your Mac, then install the iCloud Control
Panel on your Windows computer and configure it for use with Outlook for
Windows.  Apple continues to update and improve this control panel so it works
very well.

If, however, you merely want to move your various items from Outlook for
Windows to your Mac, then, simply export the items from Outlook via the File
menu.  During the export process, you will be given several export formats from
which to choose.  If memory serves, the "comma separated value" format should
suffice.  After exporting the items into a file, you can then use the import
option from within the Contacts application, on your Mac, to complete the move.

Of course, it stands to reason that you could install and configure the iCloud
Control Panel on your Windows PC, synchronized the desired items to iCloud,
then uninstall the control panel.  This method would eliminate the
export/import procedure, altogether.

Please keep in mind that I am only describing the broad strokes of how you may
accomplish your objective.

I strongly suggest that you perform a Google search as doing so will result in
providing the steps to almost any scenario.

Good Luck,

Mark