Hmm.  Macscan.  Never heard of it, how much is it?

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Gatteys" <jgatt...@gmail.com>
To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 17, 2015 12:46 PM
Subject: Re: Malware

Also I use MacScan for privacy and malware issues.
On May 16, 2015, at 3:13 PM, Eric Oyen <eric.o...@gmail.com> wrote:

there is Ccleaner. not sure about anything else. One word of caution, do not use MacKeeper. Its Scareware. Once installed, it proved difficult to remove and wasn't that accessible with voiceover.

-eric

I just used an antivirus scanner on a mac for the first time. ClamXav. No virus. This is a antivirus scanner as you know. My question is: is there a good malware/spyware scanner compatible with voice over you know of?

Take care

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MacVisionaries" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.