It's in the My Settings popup which is about nine tab stops from the Search field at the top of the page. Once there hit space to activate the menu then down arrow to Membership and Email Settings. In that dialog the 4th tab stop is email delivery preferences. If you hit space on that you can down arrow to either Send Daily Summaries (what most people call digest mode) or Send Combined Updates which will email every time there are 25 messages. Currently we average about 41 messages a day. After you pick then save your settings and you should be all set.

CB