Hi Pam,
Well, its been a while since i’ve done this but here goes. Get all the mp3
files into one place like downloads folder. Select them all and hit VO-shift-m
one of the options will create burn folder. Once the folder is in place, open
it and you should see a burn button at the bottom of the folder, or possibly
the burn is in the file menu. And you’re all set. Your windows pc will just see
it like a data disk and you can copy etc.
HTH Jeff