Hi Chris and Walter. There's another step that you left out but you probably
don't know about this since this was just implemented. Once he sends the blank
email to macvisionaries+subscr...@googlegroups.com
<mailto:macvisionaries+subscr...@googlegroups.com> he will likely receive an
email from one of the admins or moderators of the list asking how he heard of
the list. This is so that possible spammers are prevented from joining the
list. When I chose to create an iCloud email account and transferred emails
from this list to it, I got an email from Chris Blouch asking me this question.

Shawn
Sent from my White MacBook