Hi dear friend.
It is a Canon LIDE 120. In Italy it costs about 70.00 Euro.
It's flat, light, and it needs some software to run under MacOS. This software is not included within the box but the Canon's website is easy and quick to surf and there is all you need to download.
Gabriel.

Dionipher Presas Herrera, alle 08:18 del 22/05/2015, digitò:
Ciao Gabrielle, what was your scanner, i am planning to buy a scanner
too, cause my scanner can't fit the both pages of the book. And
Dionipher
On 18 May 2015, at 11:40 pm, 'Gabriele Battaglia' via MacVisionaries
<macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
<mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>> wrote:

Hi All.
I just bought a new scanner and Abbyy FineReaderPro.
To night I’m trying to learn how to scan a book and, as usual, several
questions come to my mind.
The main of them is the following.
Where are the pages scanned list?
Inside FR I found some empty areas. I can export the text but, if, for
instance, I want to check the OCR for my last scanned page… where can
I find it? Or, if a just want to delete a certain page from the book
project, where is it?
Or, again. If FR reminds me that the page …25 is empty or with a high
percentage of mistakes, How can i locate it in order to remove and
rescan again with a better copy?
And/or, if I wish to copy a certain range of pages, cut them and paste
otherwhere in the project?
Thanks.
Gabriel.
—