Hi Yuma. That's awesome that we can use the Siri voices in iOS 9. I hope some time in El Capitan they let us use those voices on there too. And guys, sorry but I'm gonna have to take Yuma's side with this one too. A friend of mine posted the news on Twitter last night so I heard it long before Yuma posted this information. So if you want to blame something, blame the people that posted it on Twitter.

Shawn
Sent From My White Macbook
----- Original Message ----- From: "Yuma Decaux" <jamy...@gmail.com>
To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 09, 2015 11:42 AM
Subject: IOS 9 siri voices now available

Hi All,

Just to let you know that Siri voices are now available to use as standard voice over too. This is cool as it normalises the experience between asking siri stuff and voice over. Or let’s say voice over is now siri :)

Cheers,

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MacVisionaries" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.