Ok thanks for that. I will just have to remember to do the housekeeping on all devices and make sure the spam texts are gone.

From E.T.'s Keyboard...
   ancient.ali...@icloud.com
Many believe that we have been visited
in the past. What if it were true?

On 6/11/2015 12:44 PM, Grant wrote:
Hi,

You can sync iMessages between an iOS device and a Mac by signing into the same
Apple ID on both devices. On a Mac, this can be done through the accounts tab
in the messages app. On an iOS device, it can be configured in the Messages
section of the settings app. Deleted messages, however, are not synced. You
must manually delete messages on all devices.

Grant