Hi John. I tried to follow your instructions for gaining keyboard
control of the virtual machine, but unfortunately, when I tried to
restart VO, The keyboard stopped working and all I got was a bing
noise. I had no control of the Mac at all and no Voiceover, so the
only solution was to do a hard reset. I am using the Bootcamp
partition as my VM and it seems to boot up fine, but as I said before,
I can't get any keyboard control over it. Any advice would be great?
The VM is an old one that was set up with Leopard and Fusion 2, but
the upgrade to Fusion 3 seemed to be fine and the Virtual machine
boots up and automatically installed the latest VMware tools, which
has messed up the JAWS video intercept, but I'm hoping that will be
easy enough to solve if only my keyboard would work?

Cheers

Thuy