Hello,

Can you think of an example of one of these dialogs that popped up? I have
installed Windows 7, 8, and 8.1 with VMWare Fusion and I can absolutely confirm
that the installation is fully automated and no dialogs interupt it at any
point. This is by design, and is the reason the easy install feature exists.
There is one dialog box that appears after the e user logs in for the first
time telling them that VMWare has modified some settings in Windows to allow
sharing files, but by that point Narrator can be used to read the message. If
this isn't working for you, then you may have encountered a bug or other
unusual circumstance. In any event, pressing ENTER multiple times at random is
hardly ideal unless it is a last resort, because it means you are potentially
dismissing messages or selecting buttons without any knowledge of what you are
clicking on or what the message said.
WINDOWS+ENTER will toggle Narrator on or off under Windows 8 in practically any
circumstance, including at the login window, so it is definitely a keystroke
worth remembering.

Grant