From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Littlefield, Tyler
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2015 7:19 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Building a website, what's the best way?

Hello:
I love the outline, thanks a lot for providing that here. You're right in that
a lot of these questions should be answered to get a full picture of the site.
It's really hard to answer the "how do I build a site" question, so I've always
tried to give a general overview. Would you mind much if I stole the list? I'd
like to write up an article because I see this question asked so many times and
I always end up sitting down to write out a long email.

I'm going to stand with you on not letting companies register your domain. I
highly recommend namecheap (It's independant since I'm not currently with a
hosting company--I run my own dedicated server). The web interface is
accessible and support is great. I was a little frustrated with them for
something that happened with ICan, but they gave me discounts and did their
best to make things better.

- --
Take care,
Ty