Hi everyone,
so as the subject line states, I’m having a strange issue with bootcamp. When I
hit option when my mac boots up, it brings me to a screen where I have to
select my wifi network instead of giving me the option to boot to windows.
Has anyone else seen this before? If so, any way I can resolve this? As it
turns out, I need access to windows in the here and now as my windows machine
will be sent away with the movers and I will only have access to my mac book
pro for the next little while.
Thanks