Hey everybody. I'm still selling my mac book pro which I purchased new
in early 2014. Shoot me a message off list if interested. The buyer
will also receive a free external 250gb bus powered hard drive that
you could use as a time machine backup drive if you wish...

Specs include aluminum unibody construction, 15.4 inch retina display,
magic glass trackpad that works with voiceover, 2.0gHz quad core I7
processor with turbo boost, eight gigs of ddr3 ram, 256gb solid state
hard drive, Thunderbolt and USB 3.0 ports, yFI, bluetooth etc.
Includes charger and will come with a clean install of OSX. You can
use firewire and ethernet devices via the thunderbolt ports with a
simple and cheap adapter. I've done this with no issues.

OSX runs great on this machine as does windows seven ultimate 64 bit.
I have yet to really push this machine and that is while doing
music/audio work employing various virtual instruments, sample
playback, and effects plug ins etc...

Thanks,

Cameron.