Pages is very accessible. I’ve mentioned this before, but I’ve done complex
documents in Pages with tables, table of contents, headings and the like before
with few issues. Track changes works better for VO users as a modal dialog pops
up with the suggested change which you can accept or ignore.

Google Docs is somewhat accessible if you’re contributing to a document and are
just focused on writing and correcting. VO-L doesn’t read the current line, so
there is up and down arrowing you must do to read what you’ve written. You can
read comments and changes made by others. As for formatting and making things
presentable, I stick to Pages. I’ve only ever used Google Docs in Chrome on the
web.

Kevin